Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organisation like NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA). We are based in England.
The NHSBSA undertakes a wide number of functions on behalf of the Secretary of State for Health. These include:-
- The processing of payments to providers of goods and services to the health service;
- The development of, and planning for the co-ordination of, business and regulatory services relating to the-
- provision of general dental services, personal dental services and pharmaceutical services;
- administration of the NHS Pensions Scheme;
- administration of the NHS Bursary Scheme in England;
- administration of the European Health Insurance Card; and
- prevention, detection and investigation of fraud, corruption and unlawful activities and the management of security in relation to the National Health Service.
Organisation Name: NHS Business Services Authority
Address: Stella House, Goldcrest Way, Newburn Riverside
City and Post Code: Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 8NY
Controller: NHS Business Services Authority
Web Site(s): http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web sites home page and browse our sites without disclosing your personal data.
The Services and Links of our Web Sites
Our Web sites do not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. Our Web sites do not include links to third party Web service providers.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose by separate contact to verify the new use of your personal data.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to other organisations.